Wednesday 27 February 2013

Mother's day SMS in English | Happy SMS 2013

Happy Mother's day sms in English

Short Message Service (SMS) in English on Mother's day 2013 will be trending on 12th may 2013. Here is the list of the best and Selected messages (SMS) to be shared with Mother (MOM) and friends on Mother's day 2013. Hope you will Like it and love it.

Mother's day SMS in English 2013

I love you Mom SMS 2013

I love you
And care for you
Very much
My
Adorable
Nice
Always
Loving
Mom!
Wish u a very happy mothers day

Thank you Mom SMS 2013

Many hugs
Only love never anger
Teaching me
Helping me
Every smile when I was sad
Raising me to be strong
It spells Mother. Thanks for being u.

I love you My Dear Mother SMS 2013 

You've seen me laugh
You've seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But thanks and I love you
Happy Mother's Day. 

Love you Mummy SMS 2013

Mommy, I love you For all that you do.
I'll kiss you and hug you 'Cause you love me, too.
You feed me and need me To teach you to play,
So smile 'cause I love you On this Mother's Day.
Mom, I love you

Mother is Something SMS in English 2013

The Moment A Child Is Born,
The Mother Is Also Born.
She Never Existed Before.
The Woman Existed,
But The Mother, Never.
A Mother Is Something Absolutely New.Happy Mothers day 

I hope you will be happy with the list of the Mothers day SMS in English to wish and celebrate Happy Mothers day 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment