Friday 21 June 2013

Have a wonderful weekend.

What are your plans for this weekend? We are grilling outside with friends and just waiting for the baby; my hospital bag is packed! The photo above is of Toby and my dad last weekend. He kept hanging on my dad's legs and begging to ride on his shoulders, so I told him to ask politely. His cute attempt: "Please may I have...some shoulders?" Hope you have a great weekend, and here are some fun posts from around the web...

What a slimming dress!

This new book looks hilarious.

There will be a supermoon this weekend!

Perfect summer cocktail.

A beautiful vacation.

Made me laugh.

Cute pants for date nights.

What nobody remembers about new motherhood.

Classical sculptures dressed as hipsters. (Link fixed!)

14 weekend getaways.

Ethan Hawke answers some questions.

A cool apartment in Williamsburg.

Behind the scenes of an ice-cream truck.

Sesame Street launches project for children who have a parent in prison. Fascinating.

Have a good one! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment