Friday 7 June 2013

Have a wonderful weekend.

What are your plans for this weekend? Alex and I are going to see a movie tonight (maybe this one?), and tomorrow my sweet friend Samantha is throwing me a baby shower! I'm excited to relax with my favorite ladies and eat mini quiches. Hope you have a good one, and here are a few fun links from around the web...

People are going crazy for these cronuts.

Beautiful understated bump photos.

Awesome beach towel.

This is a true story, believe it or not.

Why Finnish babies sleep in cardboard boxes. (Remember this?)

Pretty summer dress.

Awkward family moment.

Big appetites made me smile.

Wow! A 102-year-old woman's birthday activity.

Peanut butter pretzel bites.

20 hilarious charts.

A fantastic new shop in Maine.

Pay for coffee with a kiss.

I loved the 1993 movie Much Ado About Nothing, and a new modern version opens tonight to good reviews.

New Yorkers: From June 1-16, 88 pianos have been placed in city parks, on sidewalks and in other public places for anyone to play.

Finally, thank you so much for your help choosing a baby name! You guys are the best. It was so helpful to read all the insightful comments.
P.S. Our babysitter recently sent me this video of Toby dancing. He looks like an old man at a wedding; I love it so much.

(Top photo of Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin)

No comments:

Post a Comment