Wednesday 1 May 2013

Funny Mothers Day SMS In English

Funny Mothers Day SMS In English



Mother’s day sms messages and mothers day text messages for your mobile phone. All mothers day sms messages collection on mothers day funny sms and great collection of mothers day english sms,new mothers day sms and many more.



I love you
And care for you
Very much
My
Adorable
Nice
Always
Loving
Mom!

Wish u a very happy mothers day





Many hugs
Only love never anger
Teaching me
Helping me
Every smile when I was sad
Raising me to be strong
It spells Mother. Thanks for being u.


Mothers day Qoutes



Many hugs
Only luv never anger
Teaching me
Helping me
Every smile when I was sad
Raising me to be strong

It spells Mother. Thanks for being u




You've seen me laugh
You've seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But thanks and I love you
Happy Mother's Day.


Mothers day HD Wallpapers



Mommy, I love you For all that you do.
I'll kiss you and hug you 'Cause you love me, too.
You feed me and need me To teach you to play,
So smile 'cause I love you On this Mother's Day.
Mom, I love you




The Moment A Child Is Born,
The Mother Is Also Born.
She Never Existed Before.
The Woman Existed,
But The Mother, Never.
A Mother Is Something Absolutely New.

Send this mothers day sms ,taxt message and celebrate mothers day with lots of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment