Saturday 4 May 2013

Mothers Day Poems For Kids

Mothers Day Poems For Kids

Mothers is a very special woman for ever child.Here list of some best and fresh mothers day poems  for kids.sing this poems in front of your mom and give her amazing surprise And improve relation between you and your mother.  


List of Mothers Day Poems For Kids

Dear Mother

When I was a baby, you rocked me to sleep,
And dressed me and taught me to talk,
You guided my faltering, hesitant steps
When I first started learning to walk.
And then came the day I started to school,
When you realized how fast I had grown,
And you told me what wonderful fun it would be--
Then watched as I skipped off, alone.
You make all the days of my childhood so gay,
So filled with contentment and fun.
That the memory I have of my growing-up years
Is a cherished and wonderful one.
And then, when I started to be on my own,
You offered a sure, guiding hand,
Whenever I needed a listening ear,
I knew then that you'd understand--
For all of your thoughtfulness, all of your love,
Your patience and gentleness, too,
I'm thankful--for I have a wonderful treasure--
A sweet, lovely mother like you!



Marriage can make mothers instantly

Marriage can make mothers instantly,
Opening a can of well-fed worms.
The trick is to provide love patiently,
Having faith in what one's life affirms.
Even at the nadir of neglect,
Resented for the sin of merely being,
'This the common highway to respect
So to be one asks for no agreeing.
Deeper far than anger there is need,
A yearning that from anger can be freed,
Yielding something simpler than one's seeing.


Mothers day Quotes

Cómo no quererte mamá

 Cómo no quererte,
si eres la razón de mi existencia.
Cómo no quererte,
si me guías en camino justo.
Cómo no quererte,
que aprendí de tus consejos.
Cómo no quererte,
si diste toda tu vida por mi.
Como no quererte,
si tú eres la más grande para mi.
Cómo no quererte,
si de tu bella interior
me supiste cuidar y amar.
Cómo no decir,
que eres mi adoración.
Cómo no entregar,
todo amor de hija a ti.
Cómo darte las gracias,
por todas tus bendiciones.
Que DIOS te bendiga.

By-  Colaboración de Minerva Dirksz



My how your life has been taken over


My, how your life has been taken over!
Oceans have flooded your once urbane hours,
Testing with tumult the limits of joy.
How restlessly rapt your ubiquitous rover,
Eagerly poised on the brink of her powers,
Reaching for all a quick mind might employ!
'Mid such sweet turmoil, seared by affection,
So may you savor your first Mother's Day.
Depths are designed for delight, not protection,
As passions sweep over the slightest objection,
Yielding a grace that will have its own way.



Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!
Today's your day,
So listen up!
Just sit right there
And don't get up!
You've earned the right
To stay in bed,
And not get dressed,
Or comb your head!
Just take it easy,
Don't feel bad.
If you need anything

By-  Daffijill



Mothers rarely get what they deserved

Mothers rarely get what they deserve:
On them is dumped the dirt of our dreams.
Their joys must be ours, as they serve
Hard time, which only our love redeems.
Each day your love and faith my days renew;
Rejoice, then, on this day reserved for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment