Monday 15 April 2013

Mother's Day 2013 Latest poems

Mother's Day 2013 Latest poems 

Poems are the old fashion to share the ideas and thoughts On various special occasional . Like wise Mothers day 2013 is coming soon and if you are looking for some nice, latest and new Mothers day Poems to be shared on this mothers day 2013 then kindly visit this post to get the latest Mothers day poems. Share it with your mom and celebrate this mothers day 2013 with the full of joy.

Poems for Mothers day 

A Mother's Love 


There are times when only a Mother's love
Can understand our tears,
Can soothe our disappoints
And calm all of our fears.
There are times when only a Mother's love
Can share the joy we feel
When something we've dreamed about
Quite suddenly is real.
There are times when only a Mother's faith
Can help us on life's way
And inspire in us the confidence
We need from day to day.
For a Mother's heart and a Mother's faith
And a Mother's steadfast love
Were fashioned by the Angels
And sent from God above.

GOLD STAR MOTHERS


Started with a group of twenty-five
In the year of twenty-eight
By those who lost a Son or Daughter
From the wartime's cruel fate.

When the Blue Star on the Service Flag
Was replaced with one of Gold
Everybody knew a Mother grieved
With a loss from that household.

Out of tragedy, we were formed
And, Out of love we continue.
This legacy of Gold Star Mothers
With the heartache, that they knew.

Its so sad, they still exist
And most likely always will
As long as, we go to war
There's a need they must fulfill.

By- Del "Abe" Jones

Mothers and Daughters


Mothers and daughters
Were daughters and mothers
Not so long ago.
We give and take
And take and give
Along time's endless row.
Love is passed
And love received
To be passed on again:
A precious heirloom
Twice, twice blessed,
A spiritual cardigan.

I'll put it on
And treasure it,
The me I have received,
And when the roles
Reverse again,
I'll have what I most need.

So may our love
Go on and on,
A hundred thousand years;
Mothers and daughters,
Daughters and mothers,
Through joys and other tears.





A Mothers Love ( a Poem for Mothers day


To some love is just a word
To me it's a feeling
A feeling I get every time I look into your eyes
A feeling I get when I realize your my mom
A mom who loves, shares, A mom who inspires
Unconditionally
What's that?
That's love
A mothers love, but only you would know
And me
You returned that love time and time again
Possibly to much, nevertheless you did
Thank-you
Thank-you for being there when I needed you most
For being my rock when I should have been yours
Thank-you for believing in me, even when I doubted myself
For being the one person I could trust
No matter what, no matter where
But most of all thank-you for being you-my mom
A mom I am so proud to claim
I love you
Now and forever

By- Trevor Duggan




No Love like a Mother's Love


There is no love, like a mother's love,
no stronger bond on earth...
like the precious bond that comes from God,
to a mother, when she gives birth.

A mother's love is forever strong,
never changing for all time...
and when her children need her most,
a mother's love will shine.

God bless these special mothers,
God bless them every one...
for all the tears and heartache,
and for the special work they've done.

When her days on earth are over,
a mother's love lives on...
through many generations,
with God's blessings on each one.

Be thankful for our mothers,
for they love with a higher love...
from the power God has given,
and the strength from up above.

By- Jill Lemming

This was the list of the latest,new and awesome Mothers day Poems for Friends and Mothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment