Monday 22 April 2013

Mothers Day Unique Poem For Mother


Mothers Day 
Unique Poem For Mother

Are you looking for the Mothers day poems to your dear one mother on this Mothers  day 2013? You are most wel-come to read this post. Because in this post we are going to give you a huge list of Mothers day Poem. Now a days the trend of Poems are decreasing But still there are a people who used to celebrate the day of love by sending a Mothers day poems to they Mothers.Our Team experts have work hard on this topic and gathered a collection of Mothers day poems for the Mothers.In this post you will get a list of latest Mothers day poems to message or send to your dear one.Mothers day 2013 will be celebrated with a lots of joy and enjoy. Hope you will be happy with the list  of Mothers day poems


A Mother is like a flower

A Mother is like a flower
Beautiful,still and patient
Mothers beauty is in the way
She loves her child
Her stillness is in waiting on her child to respond
And her patients comes from her child knowing right from wrong
A beautiful flower blossom,s ahhhhhhh
The sent of a flower is calming
As it sit,s still for the wind to carry it,s sent
And it is patient,on going to seed,
It last for an enjoyable season
Thank GOD for Mother,s
Thank GOD for Flower,s Every Mother deserve,s a Flower
And all of The Good Mother,s
God Bless Them All

By-  Debra Bryant Lykins





Mom lived her life for love of friends and family

Mom lived her life for love of friends and family,
Neither asking for nor wanting a return.
Her days became a sunlit homily,
With others' joy her joy and main concern.
When we were ill, she also became sick;
When we were cut, she, too, began to bleed.
Of our oil lamp she was the wick,
Drawing her bright flame from our need.
Some say that such behavior's out of date:
That self-fulfillment is the way to grace.
But Mom, without much choice, then chose her fate,
Finding greater truth in an embrace.
She lives on in the sparkle in our eyes:
Laughing, quiet, gentle, loving, wise.

A Mother's Love

A Mother's love is something
that no one can explain,
It is made of deep devotion
and of sacrifice and pain,
It is endless and unselfish
and enduring come what may
For nothing can destroy it
or take that love away...
It is patient and forgiving
when all others are forsaking,
And it never fails or falters
even though the heart is breaking...
It believes beyond believing
when the world around condemns,
And it glows with all the beauty
of the rarest, brightest gems...
It is far beyond defining,
it defies all explanation,
And it still remains a secret
like the mysteries of creation...
A many splendour-ed miracle
man cannot understand
And another wondrous evidence
of God's tender guiding hand.

By- Helen Steiner Rice



Before I was a Mom

For Moms, Grandmas, and the men and children who love them.
Before I was a Mom I slept as late as I wanted and never worried about how late I got into bed.
I brushed my hair and my teeth everyday.

Before I was a Mom
I cleaned my house each day.
I never tripped over toys or forgot words to a lullaby.
I didn't worry whether or not my plants were poisonous.
I never thought about immunizations.

Before I was a Mom I had never been puked on.
Pooped on. Spit on.
Chewed on.
Peed on.
I had complete control of my mind and my thoughts.....
I slept all night.

Before I was a Mom
I never held down a screaming child so that doctors could do tests.
Or give shots.
I never looked into teary eyes and cried.
I never got gloriously happy over a simple grin.
I never sat up late hours at night watching a baby sleep.

Before I was a Mom
I never held a sleeping baby just because I didn't want to put it down.
I never felt my heart break into a million pieces when I couldn't stop the hurt.
I never knew that something so small could affect my life so much.
I never knew that I could love someone so much.
I never knew I would love being a Mom.

Before I was a Mom
I didn't know the feeling of having my heart outside my body.
I didn't know how special it could feel to feed a hungry baby.
I didn't know that bond between a mother and her child.
I didn't know that something so small could make me feel so important and happy.

Before I was a Mom
I had never gotten up in the middle of the night every 10 minutes to make sure all was okay.
I had never known the warmth, the joy, the love, the heartache, the wonderment or the satisfaction of being a Mom.
I didn't know I was capable of feeling so much before I was a Mom.

And before I was a Grandma
I didn't know that all those "Mom" feelings more than doubled!

Happy Mother's Day!



Happiness like most things comes from mothers

Happiness, like most things, comes from mothers.
An amniotic universe is rare.
Paradises aren't found with others,
Perhaps because we must breathe our own air.
Yet even after paradise, we find
Mothers are a bath of warm affection.
Only mothers' love is truly blind
To guarantee all errant souls protection.
However we find love, it can be only
Evanescences of memories
Retained from when we never could be lonely,
'Ere we left our mother's outsized knees.
So good it is to have that happiness
Designed to grace each subsequent caress,
All future love and joy to underlie,
Yearning backwards towards a mother's sigh.



Hope you will be happy with the list of amazing , nice , unique , best , lovely and funny mothers day poems on mothers day 2013. Don't forget to comment for the mothers day poems

No comments:

Post a Comment