Thursday 25 April 2013

Mothers Day SMS or Message Collection 2013

 Mothers Day SMS or Message Collection 2013

Don't Forge to say Happy mothers day 2013 to your mothers on this mothers day by means of mothers day SMS or mothers day message via Mobile. Here is the list of the latest cool and funny mothers day message to be shared and send to your mothers to celebrate Happy Mothers day 2013 festival  with lovely MOM.

List Of Mothers Day SMS


Mothers day SMS
Love your parents
and treat them
with loving care...
For you will
only know
their value
when you see
their empty chair...



Mothers day Message
F.A.M.I.L.Y
is one of the sweetest word
Anyone can say,
Because
The letters of FAMILY means...
"Father and Mother I Love You.. !!"



Mothers day Meaning SMS
"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold,
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be.



Mothers day Taxt Message
Being A Full-Time Mother Is
One Of The Highest Salaried Jobs…
Since The Payment Is Pure Love.



Mothers day in English
 A mother serves her sugar with
A bit of peppermint
To clarify the passages
That carry what she meant
When she first set to bear a soul
Quite separate from her own,
Whom she would cherish, yet must teach
To live and die alone.



Mothers day Wishes SMS
Make for me a place within your heart
On which I can depend. For only you
Touch the ancient wellsprings of my tears,
Home through all the wanderings of my years,
Eden that no other can renew,
Root I cannot rend through rage or art.



Mothers day Thanks SMS
You've seen me laugh
You've seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But thanks and I love you
Happy Mother's Day



Happy Mothers day Taxt SMS
For The Best Mom Who Always Had A Smile For Me
I Know We May Be Far Apart Right Now
So Here's A Great Big Hug And Kiss Happy Mother's Day...


 Mothers Day Wishes Message
A mum is a rose whose petals are soft,
A mum is a lily whose stem is tall and strong,
A mum is a person who is never wrong,and
A mum is a person u should love forever….
so trust her, believe her and never doubt her.

Happy Mother’s Day.


This was the list of the mothers day sms wishes collection to wish Happy mothers day 2013 to your dear one mother on this special day of love.Get the more mothers day sms message collection from below.

No comments:

Post a Comment