Saturday 13 April 2013

Mothers day Poems - Poems for Mothers And Kids

Mothers day Poems - Poems for Mothers And Kids

Are you looking for the Mothers day poems to your dear one mother on this Mothers day 2013 ? You are most wel-come to read this post. Because in this post we are going to give you a huge list of Mothers day Poem. Now a days the trend of Poems are decreasing But still there are a people who used to celebrate the day of love by sending a Mothers day poems to they Mothers.Our Team experts have work hard on this topic and gathered a collection of Mothers day poems for the Mothers.In this post you will get a list of latest Mothers day poems to message or send to your dear one.Mothers day 2013 will be celebrated with a lots of joy and enjoy. Hope you will be happy with the list  of Mothers day poems



Mother

 A Mother Proud
My mind drifts off to a simpler place
You were tiny, your thoughts consumed with youthful play
A twinkle in your eye with a smile on your face
Running freely
Keeping the world's harshness at bay
You have your own daughter now
Many memories to create
I wonderful life in the making
Tis' yours to teach and shape
To love and to cherish, holding to every small detail
Never forgetting each event that brought a smile
Always watching and protecting
Keeping safe with every traveled mile
I watched you as a child through the loving eyes of a mother
Growing and learning, taking care not to hover
A kind and gentle mother, now you have become
Loving and nurturing
Regrets; I have none
The respect I hold as I see you continue to grow
More than I could have hoped for
A wonderful mother you are sweetheart
This I truly know
You entered the door of womanhood
As you captured it with grace
It is this for which I am pleased
A mother proud you have made me, my heart now at ease.

By-  L.J. Myers





Mother's Day Thank You

Thank you for giving me life
and for all of the childhood days
Thank you for blessing me in love
and showing it in so many ways
Thank you for letting me learn
and making my own choices
Thank you for telling me no
and using your sweet voices
Thank you for everything
and for your kind, generous heart
Thank you for just being you
and I promise we will never part





Mothers love

The magic of a mother’s love
Brings harmony and bliss.
It covers like a blanket
And cures boo-boos with a kiss.

It offers grand protection
From evil that lurks ‘round,
It tames the fears of little ones
And turns frowns upside down.

It holds a wealth of wisdom
With gentleness it guides,
It holds the hand when needed
Then lets go with tears of pride.

And though those precious childhood years
In an instant pass,
The love and magic mom instills
Will last…and last…and last.





Women do all day

What Do Women Do All Day
Every minute, to and fro,
That's the way my hours go;
Bring me this, and take me that,
Feed the dog, take out the cat.
Standing up I eat my toast,
Drink my coffee, thaw the roast.
Empty the garbage, make the bed,
Rush to church, then wash my head.
Sweep the kitchen, wax the floor,
Scrub the woodwork, clean the doors;
Scour the bathtub, then myself;
Vacuum carpets, straighten shelves.
Eat my sandwich on the run...
Now my afternoon's begun.
To the baseball game I go,
When will there be time to sew?
Meet the teacher, stop the fight,
See the dentist, fly the kite.
Help with homework, do the wash,
Iron clothes, put on the squash.
Shop for groceries, cash a check,
Fight the crowds, now I'm a wreck;
Dinner time it soon will be,
"What's for dinner?" they ask,
Wait and see.
Dirty dishes crowd the sink,
Next there's popcorn, then a drink.
Will they never go to bed?
Will I ever get ahead?
"Bring me water." "Get the light."
Turn off the TV, lock the bike.
"Where's my pillow?" "Hear me prayers."
"Did you lock the door downstairs?"
At last in bed, my spouse and I,
Too tired to move, to weak to cry.
But e'er I doze, I hear him say,
"What do women do all day?"

By- Marshall H. Hart



You were my mother and my friend

You were my mother and my friend,
Which was unusual.
Somehow our characters still blend:
Your wisdom and my will.
I turned, and you were there for me;
I spoke, you understood.
I felt cared for, but also free;
You loved, and I was good.
I'm fortunate that I was born
To someone just like you;
I love you still. Though you are gone,
You live in what I do.




Mothers are as total as the sky

Mothers are as total as the sky;
Older than the earth, and more enduring.
They're rooted in our hearts like ancient trees,
Halfway down to seething lava seas;
Emblazoned on our sail, and on our mooring.
Returning home, we dwell within their sigh:
So maddening, so rich, so reassuring.



Happy Mother's Day to a dear aunt

Happy Mother's Day to a dear aunt,
As loving as a mother ought to be,
Pleased to act when parents won't or can't,
Pleased to act when moms go out to sea.
Yet yearning cannot make an aunt a mother,
Melding aptitude with milk and blood.
One finds joy in giving joy to others;
The other has her joy, if she but would.
Heaven knows the way across the darkness,
Enduring through all manner of regret,
Returning, turning to the fount of stillness
'Mid mountains of accumulated debt.
So may you this day be satisfied
Despite the grace that fortune has denied,
Alive with love, both given and returned,
Yet blessed with nothing less than you have earned.



Hope you will be happy with the list of amazing , nice , unique , best , lovely and funny mothers day poems on mothers day 2013. Don't forget to comment for the mothers day poems.

No comments:

Post a Comment